.:Sorrow:. Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EG-Dekaron Private Server Guild

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sorrrow Is #1

Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpearMaiden
Admin
Admin
SpearMaiden

Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Do you think you have what it takes to be a Sorrow Staff Member?

Forum Positions:

• S-Mod
  • Mod
  • Designer
  • Coder
  • Donator

What Makes a Great Forum Staff?

Now you know what positions that we have on are great community on the forum, we’d like you to consider these three words that define a good Forum Staff:

Neutrality - People from all walks of life visit Sorrow Forums and spend time here. Can you put all of their religious beliefs, political opinions, temperaments, traditions and cultural differences aside and deal strictly with the matter at hand? If you think you could remain neutral at all times, this might be the role for you.

Creativity – Being a staff member is much, much more than being a "hall monitor." Staff are active members of the community who are devoted to creating a safe, fair and fun space for everyone. They earn the respect of their peers not by showing off their authority, but through good judgment and personal involvement in the community. Good leadership requires ingenuity, intelligence and, above all, creativity. A good Staff member can solve issues in creative ways, without the use of moderation tools (even though those tools may be available to them).

Dedication – Being a Sorrow Staff member isn’t a job, it isn’t a lifestyle, it is a duty. When you are browsing the forums, visiting castles to PVP,Killing someone on K.O.S. list, or fishing your heart out at Braiken castle,Draco Desert or Avalon Island, you are a force on Sorrow Forums that protects and supports. You are not a powerful entity made to destroy evil across the website, but a gentle reminder of something long lost, something about commitment and purpose, something about inspiration and longevity. As a Sorrow staff member, you’ll deal with the worst of the worst the internet and in game has to offer, and if you can often come up from swimming with the sharks with a smile on your face, you’ll know you’ve succeeded. If you stay a Staff member for a long time on the forum and play dekaron often, you’ll know what i mean. If you think you already understand, you might be the type of person we’re looking for!
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

PostSubject: Re: Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 am

=O i would like to make some changes to da forum....but i dont know wat xD once i think on something ill do it bro...if dats aight wit ya tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpearMaiden
Admin
Admin
SpearMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

yeah i know bro...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Positions (READ BEFORE POSTING)
Page 1 of 1