.:Sorrow:. Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EG-Dekaron Private Server Guild

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sorrrow Is #1

Bye Every One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpearMaiden
Admin
Admin
SpearMaiden

Bye Every One  Empty
PostSubject: Bye Every One    Bye Every One  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 pm

ahhh well im saying good bye to EG dekaron and 2moons forever i been playing EG for years now its a good game to play i recommend it to people all the time i love my aloken she is my favorite character of all time and she ROCKS....!!! but it is time for her to put down her spear for good but i will stil be on the forums and i still play my xbox360 / playstation3 and wii add me k1ll3r_4ss4ssin and well i did a good job in 2moons also with my lvl 150 hunter (Fatality) and my lvl 135 bagi (xXBigBruteXx) maybe she will rise again but i think this is a permanent good bye Sad
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

Bye Every One  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Every One    Bye Every One  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:31 pm

wow bro it sux hearing u say dat....but i guess its wat some of us should do...i would like to quit playing dekaron as well but i love my guild and i like hanging out wit them....at least some of us got to know u and i think dat ur a great person bro....i can tell u dat everyone in guild will miss u a shit load. dats fo sho Very Happy and dont worry bout ur aloken man i still have ur info ^^ and i'll kick ass wit her xD i cant say da same thing bout ur 2moons char bc i dont play 2moons anymore nor have ur info haha
Back to top Go down
SpearMaiden
Admin
Admin
SpearMaiden

Bye Every One  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Every One    Bye Every One  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 pm

well i am going to be back in the summer bro but that's a maybe but school comes first thoe Smile all my characters from 2moons is sold my hunter i got for $300 and my bagi i got for $275 but i am waiting for the diablo 3 so you better fucking get that....lol
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

Bye Every One  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Every One    Bye Every One  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:44 pm

lol nice i never knew ppl still buy 2moons acc lmao
Back to top Go down
61X_Shadow
Registered
Registered
61X_Shadow

Bye Every One  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Every One    Bye Every One  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 am

Well good to hear tht u still on the forum, spear.. Yeah, everybody will leave 1 day for their own reasons.. Married, studies, working..
So maybe yr time is now.. School is always more important n it should always be the one tht got yr priority..
Leaving EG does not mean we r seperated frm each other, it just we wont meet in game..
Thts all, but the friendship tht were establish b4 will remains 4ever!! Although we all never meet each other in real life, but remember this..
Friendship does not bound by distance.. This is what i call fate.. We are distined to meet!!
We r not like some other nub guild in EG.. When their guild were disbanded, everybody forget abt each other..
But unlike us, we will always be TOGETHER!!

Nuub, I'm pretty cool huh? lol!
Back to top Go down
SpearMaiden
Admin
Admin
SpearMaiden

Bye Every One  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Every One    Bye Every One  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 am

you right bro and i want to join EG again someday maybe this summer i dont know yet but im going to play diablo 3 when it comes out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Every One  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Every One    Bye Every One  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Every One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Sorrow:. Guild :: Sorrow Forums :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: