.:Sorrow:. Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EG-Dekaron Private Server Guild

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sorrrow Is #1

I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^

Go down 
+3
cizar5
CASTING
iztin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iztin
Mod
Mod
iztin

I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:19 am

HI guys how ya all doin?? hope everythings good!!! sorry i havnt been on for the longest time been busy at work.. xD and i need to dl eternia again.

miss you sorrow peeps and friends!

xoxo izzy!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CASTING
Designer
Designer
CASTING

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:14 am

welcome back izzzzzzzzzz...yuh its been a long time....
Back to top Go down
cizar5
Registered
Registered
cizar5

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
SpearMaiden
Admin
Admin
SpearMaiden

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:34 pm

yeah i haven't been on in like forever planing on might coming back to eternia
Back to top Go down
iztin
Mod
Mod
iztin

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:27 am

so long... i just cant remember when i last log on to eternia. when i got my pc back on ill install it again and hopefully sorrow is still active..
but wait as ive heard from six sorrow is still on top??? like this is the last guild standing.. its been a year already!! no more rawr, pulse, rampage???? but sorrow is still kicking ass!! I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ Icon_cheers

i miss u guys.. take care always and if u guys have facebook add me up tintin8275@yahoo.com it wud be nice to get in touch with friends.

see ya around! I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ Lol
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm

hi izzy damn we miss you too bad news though I logged in today and stig had no guild so I thought my bro had quit the guild for random reason and then I logged on jedi and it only has 2 members(iztin and jedi) -.- seems like finally we were taken down
Back to top Go down
61X_Shadow
Registered
Registered
61X_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:46 am

Yeah, i wonder who did this.. But anyway, we r not down yet.. Take this as an opportunity to rise once again.. I hv remove all the authority to kick frm each n every rank except the ultimate to avoid this thing happen again.. We will start inviting new member who r active.. Hey stig how abt u post some topic about this to inform all the members so there will be no misunderstanding.. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:38 pm

yea six we lost this battle but we will win the war!! hahaa they cant keep us down anyways spear already made a post if ppl were kicked they can send a msg here and we will be looking for them ingame we already got 23 members so lets keep going
Back to top Go down
iztin
Mod
Mod
iztin

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:43 pm

RISE SORROW!!! thanks allot six for taking care of sorrow its really good to have a friend like ya. well, hope things will be better. and wen i have my new laptop ill have it eternia installed. i guess stig will give me that laptop as MY PRESENT.. hahaha! i wish! Very Happy woot!

i miss this guild i miss playing eternia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CASTING
Designer
Designer
CASTING

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:56 pm

wew.....ok why im out...what happen to sorrow.....
Back to top Go down
iztin
Mod
Mod
iztin

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:30 am

someone hacked our guild and kicked everyone expt my char and jedi. lets put sorrow back together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IIIIEywaIIII
Registered
Registered
IIIIEywaIIII

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:53 am

welcome back miss ganda!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^   I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^ Empty

Back to top Go down

I MISS YOU ALL!! ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Sorrow:. Guild :: Sorrow Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: